[EN] Online Program – Individual Professional Coaching
You are in charge of your company’s transformations and human resources development, a manager or a change leader ? You are willing to get trained to professional coaching through a 100% online and accredited program ?
Then join our compacted program focused on INDIVIDUAL COACHING, made for distance formation thanks to webinars and a lot of practice.
Divided into 2 cycles, the program is made of webinars and mentoring sessions, and comes with an official certification : the Basics cycle (60 hours) et the Professionalization cycle (65 hours)
Starting from the Basics of coaching up to the complete program, and alternating full days and only mornings of training, this program will allow you to acquire the tools and essential competencies of individual coaching according to the 11 key competencies defined by the International Coaching Federation, the leading international federation bringing together around 30,000 coaches from over 135 countries.
The Activision training courses are designed and coordinated by Professional Coaches working in business to support supervisors, managers, teams and transformations.
Principles and Learning Objectives:
- A program focused on acquiring the correct approach and the 11 core competencies of a coach based on the ICF reference: a pragmatic approach supplemented with the input of the trainers, who are all experienced and ICF certified coaches.
- Practical training with individual and group supervision and mentoring, inter-session work in peer groups
- Encouraging trainees to get into coaching as quickly as possible with a supervised work placement
Please contact us to learn more about the program timetable.
Activision Coaching offers a professional training certificate after the course subject to meeting the conditions described below.
RNCP CERTIFICATION – CPF ELIGIBILITY
Our training is registered with the French Register of Professional Skills (RNCP) under reference 29424 and can be used to obtain the title of Professional Coach, a level II (Fr) and level 6 (EU) professional certification, code NSF 315, registered with the RNCP through the decree dated 8 December 2017 published in the OG dated 21 December 2017.
Our training is eligible for the CPF, registered on the COPANEF list under number 249046.
PRICES & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Find our prices, our terms of enrolment and cancellation and our terms for receiving the certification in this document.
ACCREDITATION OF PRIOR EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING (APEL)
The APEL procedure takes place in three stages:
- Step 1: Creation of administrative record
- Step 2: Accreditation of experience – the candidate must demonstrate that they are proficient in the skills described in the professional coach reference and the way that they have put them into practice
- Step 3: Presentation before the jury – a coaching session observed by a jury for 30 minutes to demonstrate the candidate’s coaching skills
The candidate has access to personalized brochures throughout the accreditation procedure. Personalized support is offered by the organization. For more information, please contact us.
They trusted us
Article précédent :
[EN] Coaching: a profession of the future and the future of the managerial profession ?
Article suivant :