“The professional co-development group is a training approach for people who believe they could learn from each other to improve and consolidate their approach. Individual and group reflection is encouraged through a structured consultation exercise.” (according to Claude Champagne and Adrien Payette)
Co-development is a powerful driver to encourage a managerial culture based on empowerment, cooperation and collective intelligence. It is a real source of transformation.
Do you want to facilitate co-development groups?
We offer training based on the principles of Champagne and Payette.
- To understand the philosophy of co-development groups
- To discover the 6 stages of the process
- To master the key skills and approach of a facilitator
- To put them into practice and receive feedback
- To receive a facilitator certification
- Two face-to-face days
- Practical application: leading co-development sessions in a real situation
- A training and supervision session
- A certification day